2nd place and "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Derec”
For years, dentists have worked with paper sheets or (in a best case scenario) clumsy desktop apps to enter data for patients dental charting. Our team of digital product designers and dentists teamed up to work on ideas of how technology and design could change that. We studied the everyday work of dentistry in depth, and drew on our observations to redesign the whole process of dental charting from scratch. "Derec" is new way to create dental records and keep up with patients’ dental health. It's a tablet app that saves time for dentists and helps them to make more informed decisions. "Derec" is designed to fit into dentists’ workflow – it is portable, visual and fast to use.
Author: CUBE Systems
- 1st place – Campaign #iamintrovert
- 2nd place and "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Derec”
- 3rd place – Burning Conscience, Permanent Exhibition
- "Accenture" special award – Mobile App “Asya” for Mindful Conversations
- "Accenture" recognition – Informational Website "Women and Work"
- Mobile App “Yelo”
- Prefabricated House “Type A”
- Brand Design for Fund “Viegli”
- Tactile Objects for Children with Autism "Taktil"
- Smart Solar Shelter
- Book "Just on Time. Design Stories about Latvia"
- Riga TechGirls Social and Service Design
- Digital Tool “Ir Magazine Political Tinder”
- Apparel Collection "Avoiding the Void"
- Exhibition “Legend of the Iron Knight”
- Open Source Electric Vehicle Platform “Woodpecker”
- Stage Design “Both Sides”
- Game “DigiSafe.lv”
- "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Bank of Jordan”