1st place – Campaign #iamintrovert
Platform "Latvian Literature"
The aim of the #iamintrovert campaign was to turn what often appears a negative into a positive by admitting: “Yes, we are introverted but in no way bad writers.” Some would argue – we are better than extroverts. The campaign’s pins, logos, T-shirts, comic strips, and other design elements allowed many people to announce their affiliation with the introverted community usually less vocal in public events like book fairs. The campaign and its designs revealed the witty, self-ironic side of the Latvian character which turned out to be attractive to British audiences. As a result, over 200 publications on our project appeared in the UK media last year.
Author: Platform "Latvian Literature"
Team: Una Rozenbauma (Creative Director, Concept), Anete Konste (Copy), Reinis Pētersons (Illustrations), Aija Baumane (Design), Toms Harjo (Photo)
- 1st place – Campaign #iamintrovert
- 2nd place and "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Derec”
- 3rd place – Burning Conscience, Permanent Exhibition
- "Accenture" special award – Mobile App “Asya” for Mindful Conversations
- "Accenture" recognition – Informational Website "Women and Work"
- Mobile App “Yelo”
- Prefabricated House “Type A”
- Brand Design for Fund “Viegli”
- Tactile Objects for Children with Autism "Taktil"
- Smart Solar Shelter
- Book "Just on Time. Design Stories about Latvia"
- Riga TechGirls Social and Service Design
- Digital Tool “Ir Magazine Political Tinder”
- Apparel Collection "Avoiding the Void"
- Exhibition “Legend of the Iron Knight”
- Open Source Electric Vehicle Platform “Woodpecker”
- Stage Design “Both Sides”
- Game “DigiSafe.lv”
- "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Bank of Jordan”