3rd place – Burning Conscience, Permanent Exhibition
Krista & Reinis Dzudzilo
The exhibition considers the Soviet and Nazi occupation through an as yet little-known, somewhat controversial prism – the resistance of the local population. Challenges: how to maintain visitors’ interest in substantial content and present it in four languages; how to subordinate the visual drama to the central axis of the content – individual resistance stories displayed in an authentic KGB prison environment. Solutions: encourage visitors to discover “hidden” history through information media, whose content is revealed gradually as visitors interact; allowing content to shine through. Research results: 74% of visitors actively explore the content, spending an average of 1.5 hours.
Author: Krista & Reinis Dzudzilo
Team: Elīna Kalniņa (Content, Text, Project Management), Inese Dreimane (History Consultant), Juris Beņķis, Ojārs Rozītis, Matthias Knoll, Žanna Ezīte (Text Translators), Miķelis Šķēle/SIA IMD (Carpentry Work Manager), Ģirts Kalniņš/SIA IMD (Building Work Manager), Anrijs Krenbergs (Audio Recording Management), Jānis Kollis and Jānis Caune (Programmers)
- 1st place – Campaign #iamintrovert
- 2nd place and "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Derec”
- 3rd place – Burning Conscience, Permanent Exhibition
- "Accenture" special award – Mobile App “Asya” for Mindful Conversations
- "Accenture" recognition – Informational Website "Women and Work"
- Mobile App “Yelo”
- Prefabricated House “Type A”
- Brand Design for Fund “Viegli”
- Tactile Objects for Children with Autism "Taktil"
- Smart Solar Shelter
- Book "Just on Time. Design Stories about Latvia"
- Riga TechGirls Social and Service Design
- Digital Tool “Ir Magazine Political Tinder”
- Apparel Collection "Avoiding the Void"
- Exhibition “Legend of the Iron Knight”
- Open Source Electric Vehicle Platform “Woodpecker”
- Stage Design “Both Sides”
- Game “DigiSafe.lv”
- "Accenture" recognition – Mobile App “Bank of Jordan”