2nd place - Exhibition stand design "The Imprint of Civilization"
Ilze Kalnbērziņa Praz
The exhibition presented a challenge: 52 book reproductions, not a single original; the exhibits were visually similar; their content – in Chinese. Our solution: to turn the viewing process itself into an adventure. Inspired by Chinese puzzles and book-binding, we designed metal stands with movable plywood planes, with books embedded in the planes. Visitors could browse through the books, and by sliding the plane, they discovered a story revealing why that particular book was so special.
Author: Ilze Kalnbērziņa Praz
Team: Zane Zajančkauska (project manager), Jevgenijs Sisojevs (technical consultant)
Client: Latvian National Library
- 1st place - Data visualization tool "Infogram"
- 2nd place - Exhibition stand design "The Imprint of Civilization"
- 3rd place - Children's balance bike "Brum Brum"
- "Accenture" special award - Brand design "Soma"
- "Deko" special award - Interior design for private house in Cēsis
- Exhibition design for "Castle of Light and Glass Mountain”
- Interior "Bistro BALTS"
- Educational game for kids "Kokotājs"
- Exhibition "River Melānija"
- Microphone "Runa"
- Fashion collection "Wild birds"
- Permanent exhibition "The Book in Latvia"
- Rebranding of Riga Technical University
- Backpack and set of quests "Family bag"
- Fiberglass boat "RUPUCIS"
- Transformable piece of furniture "SO:LO"
- Tablewear collection "EARTH”
- Indoor bike cover "Velosock"
- Environmental object - pavilion "Parametric Glacier"
- Brand shortfilm "UNIFORM"