3rd place - Children's balance bike "Brum Brum"
"The Brum Brum" balance bike differs from everything that exists so far. It lifts riding for 2 to 5 year-olds into a new dimension of joy. Thanks to the U-shaped plywood frame, the bike provides a unique natural suspension and protects the spine of little riders exceptionally well. By adjusting the height the wheelbase changes too. This allows the bike to grow proportionally, along with the kid. A weight of 3.9 kg and a jack-knifing secure 45° steering angle offer great mobility. The tires are puncture proof, the discs are solid and one single construction screw makes assembling super easy while decreasing maintenance. A big challenge is to produce locally while keeping the price affordable.
Author: Krišjānis Jermaks
Team: Krišjānis Jermaks (Founder and CEO); Zigmārs Lācis (Marketing Director); Raimonds Tāle (Co-founder); Conrad Schmidt (Managing Director); Oskars Cirsis (Creative Director); Jānis Jirgens, Edgars Krūmiņš (Carpenters); Imants Bisenieks (Product Designer), Toms Grīnbergs (Packaging Designer), Aldis Blicsons (Designer)
- 1st place - Data visualization tool "Infogram"
- 2nd place - Exhibition stand design "The Imprint of Civilization"
- 3rd place - Children's balance bike "Brum Brum"
- "Accenture" special award - Brand design "Soma"
- "Deko" special award - Interior design for private house in Cēsis
- Exhibition design for "Castle of Light and Glass Mountain”
- Interior "Bistro BALTS"
- Educational game for kids "Kokotājs"
- Exhibition "River Melānija"
- Microphone "Runa"
- Fashion collection "Wild birds"
- Permanent exhibition "The Book in Latvia"
- Rebranding of Riga Technical University
- Backpack and set of quests "Family bag"
- Fiberglass boat "RUPUCIS"
- Transformable piece of furniture "SO:LO"
- Tablewear collection "EARTH”
- Indoor bike cover "Velosock"
- Environmental object - pavilion "Parametric Glacier"
- Brand shortfilm "UNIFORM"